How Propane Outdoor Appliances Extend Your Summer
Posted: August 3, 2021
Believe it or not, we’re nearing the halfway point of summer 2021. Before you know it, the outdoor entertainment season will be over—unless you extend it with the power of propane gas.
Propane appliances can stretch your summer by a month or more! That’s good news as the days get shorter and the nights get cooler here in Greene County, North Carolina. Here are just some of the possibilities for using propane in your outdoor entertainment area:
- Propane Patio & Space Heaters: From full-size standing models to portable units, you can find the right-sized heater for any porch, patio, or pergola from top name brands like Hearthrite or Sunstar.
- Propane Grills: When it comes to cooking outdoors, nothing beats the convenience, precision, and efficiency of a propane grill from Phoenix or Wilmington! Make a built-in grill the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen.
- Propane Spa Heaters: Need a quick getaway? Take a soak in a propane-heated spa. Propane heats water much faster than an electric heater, so you’ll be warm in no time.
- Propane Lighting: Propane lights are available in just about any size and style— from tiki torches to modern fixtures.
- Propane Fire Pits: Imagine sitting by a fire under the stars without leaving your backyard—and without the smoke, ash, and hassles of a wood fire. A propane fire pit from Heatmaster adds style and warmth to your outdoor space, giving your family the perfect place to gather.
Already have propane outdoor living appliances? Schedule a propane delivery today in Greene, Lenoir, Pitt, Wayne, Wilson, and Craven Counties to keep them running right into the fall season!
We carry a wide range of propane-powered appliances right here at our local Snow Hill, North Carolina Showroom. Please stop by on Highway 258 in Snow Hill to see—and learn all about—the latest propane appliances from some of the top brand names.