Propane – The “Better Summer” Fuel
Posted: July 15, 2019
Summer is here – time to move the party outside your North Carolina home!
If you want to make your outdoor living space more fun than ever, consider adding appliances and features powered by clean, green, versatile propane.
Imagine taking a soak in your propane-heated spa, then sitting under the stars sipping drinks around your propane fire table while eating food you prepared on the built-in propane gas grill in your outdoor kitchen! It’s possible with propane.
Here are just a few great reasons to upgrade your outdoor living space with propane appliances this summer:
- You’ll have more space to entertain – With a propane powered outdoor space, you’ll get more area to entertain at a fraction of the cost of a home addition.
- You’ll add value to your home – You get a great return on your outdoor entertainment investment – not to mention a better quality of life!
- You’ll spend less time (and money) inside – You’ll enjoy your beautiful outdoor space so much that you’ll probably spend less time in your air conditioned house – which means you can raise the temperature a couple of degrees without anyone noticing.
- Your house will smell better – Summer cooking in a sealed house traps in food odors – cooking outside solves that problem.
- Your food will taste better – Everyone loves a home-grilled meal – just be sure to grill healthy!
- You can protect your home and valuables – Summer is prime time for severe weather power outages. But a propane backup generator can keep the power coming to your refrigerator, sump pump, security system and more.
Imagine what you could do with an outdoor “room” that’s packed with the indoor comforts you know and love. Propane makes it possible!
Ready for a propane summer upgrade? Rand Wade can help with propane appliance installations and reliable propane gas deliveries in Greene, Lenoir, Pitt, Wayne, Wilson, Craven, and Jones counties. Contact us today to learn more!