Rand Wade Oil Company
NEW CUSTOMER POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Our number one concern at Rand Wade Oil Company is your safety. Propane heat is a clean and reliable source of heat, but as with any energy source, propane must be handled in a safe and proper manner. Please take a few minutes to read the enclosed safety brochure and familiarize yourself with its contents. It is important to know how to shut off your tank and what propane gas smells like in case of a leak.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of some of our company policies and procedures.
FOR AUTOMATIC FILL (KEEP FULL) CUSTOMERS
- We fill tanks on an automatic “keep full” basis. What that means is we will deliver propane on a delivery schedule, keeping you from running out of propane as long as you pay your account according to terms (payment is due 30 days from delivery date or before your next delivery, whichever comes first).
- We will make every effort to keep your tank from running out. To further ensure this does not happen, please call us if your tank gauge reaches 25%. For those customers who do not have a gauge or your gauge is not working, please keep your account current so that we can keep your tank full.
FOR WILL CALL AND PRE-PAY ONLY CUSTOMERS
- If you are not on an automatic delivery schedule, we require 3 business days notice to make delivery. If not, there will be a $50 special trip charge. Also, if you run out of gas, there will be a $45 charge to leak test and inspect your system. Someone must be home in order for us to perform these tasks. Delivery and inspection of your system must be done during our business hours and at our convenience. All service charges must be paid prior to restoring your service. To avoid these extra charges, please call us when your tank gauge reaches 25%.
- A $100 charge will be added to deliveries/service calls outside our normal business hours.
- For tanks that hold 200 gallons or more, there will be an additional fee of $50 for deliveries of less than 100 gallons.
- For tanks that hold 100 gallons, there will be an additional fee of $50 for deliveries of less than 75 gallons.
- • For tanks that hold less than 100 gallons, we must completely fill the tank when we go.
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- We will do our best to properly size the propane tank to your estimated annual usage. If your annual usage falls below our minimum standards, we will reserve the right to charge an annual tank rental fee.
- Failure to abide by these policies and procedures will make you subject to termination of service without notice.